Having high cholesterol, liver enzymes high. Stopped udiliv and started atorvastatin. What to do?

Hello doc, I have been having high cholesterol for many years now... and recently noticed that my liver enzymes were high too... I was given UDILIV this jan and after taking it for 3 months the liver enzymes came down and then the doc asked me to stop UDILIV and start Atorvastatin . After 1 month now my cholesterol has dropped down but my liver enzymes has shot up..... Please advise me on how to move on now
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012