Having high BP during periods. Controlled by medications. Difficult to find pulse. Prolonged cough. Advice?

DEAR DOCTOR, MY WIFE IS 48 YEARS OLD. SHE WAS HAVING THE HIGH BP 140-150/ 90-100. DURING THE PERIODS IT USED TO BE HIGH. THE DOCTOR AS ADVISED FOR ERITEL 80 H AND NABISTAR 7.5 mg. THE MEDICINE WAS CONTINUED FOR ABOUT 20 MONTHS AFTER THAT MEDICINE CHANGED TO GOTEL-40 (TELMISTARTAN 40) + XENIA-12.5 (HYDROCHLOROTHIZIDE) IN MORNING AND GOTEL 40 AND GATONEV 5 ( NEBIVLOL) IN THE EVENING. NOW THE B P HAS COME DONE TO 110/70 AND THE PLUS RATE IS 51 . THE PLUS PRESSURE IS DIFFICULT TO FIND. SHE IS ALSO EXPERIENCING COUGH FOR LAST FIVE MONTHS NO IMPROVEMENT IN COUGHING . PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS . GAUTAM
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012