Having heart burn, vomiting. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I had sex a few times with my partner a day or two before and after the 14th day since my last period. I got my period with in my schedule the last two periods - however i have been all of a sudden been having heart burn and always wanting to vomit late at night. My tummy i notice seems to be getting bigger everytime. I dont want to take a pregy test as yet. however, i am always tired and just lately im always wanting to vomit after eating mainly in the evenings. Could i be preggy?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
May 2013
as you had intercourse around the time of ovulation, if that was unprotected there is chance for pregnancy,
your symptoms could be because of that, if not they could be postovulatory symptoms,
anyhow you better wait till your expected date of periods and took pregnancy test which will rule out the possibility,
meanwhile you can take antacids to reduce your symptoms.
take care.