Having headaches for 7 weeks, had a history of bp, gerd , bph, elevated triglicerides, and a bit of depression

Been having headaches on top of head extending outwards to both sides for about 6 weeks. Dr prescribed bupap 4 tension headache . Doesn t work. Yesterday and about 6 other days over period of weeks had dizziness . I am 59 old male with history of chronic pain in L4-5-S-1 back, bp, gerd , bph, elevated triglicerides, and a bit of depression. I am on morphine sulfate er 30 mg, lisinopril, prilosec, triglide, flomax, citalapram. Any help on who I should be seeing for possible diagnosis. Oh I fell against the wall when dizzy yesterday. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011