Having headaches, dizziness and loss of focus. Wrong diagnosis of the lens power?

Hi I went to get my eye test around 2months ago, long story short they got the lens ing glasses wrong. The put the focusing line in my right eye to the bottom of the frame instead of central. However this was not spotted for 6 weeks during this time I had bad headaches dizzy spells and my right eye kept losing focus. This In time has caused me a lot of stress and I have not slept properly for a while, I have now gone back to my old glasses but my right eye still sometimes goes out of focus more so when reading or watching tv. My gp says my eyes are healthy, but I feel diffrent
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Hi
Your glasses were not made properly and that surely causes problem and strain.
Are the old glasses you are wearing the same power as your latest eyecheckup report. Kindly correlate these things. If not please get your pore checked again and this time get scientifically made glasses.
Relaxation exercises for your eye may help. There is nothing to worry in your case .
Best wishes

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.