Having headaches, diagnosed sinusitis. Fullness in ear, facial pain, tingling in jaw, spasms in head and chin. TMJ ?

Hello, I am a 31 yr old woman who has been experiencing headaches. My Doctor diagnosed it as sinusitis after no resolution I saw my ENT who suggested it was TMJ . My symptoms include fullness in my ear, facial pain, tingling in my jaw down through my chin, spasms in the back of my head and chin and sometimes my eye on the same side where i have the ear pain. I also have what feels like my scalp is crawling and I do suffer from anxiety disorder as well. Does this truely sound like TMJ? Thank you, AAAAAAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013