What is the cure for jaw spasms ?

Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Has your spasms started before the dislocation. If you haven't sought medical care yet you should do so immediately because of risk in airway and oro-mandibular induced soft tissue damage. Your Doctor will evaluate you clinically and give muscle relaxant as required to reduce spasms.
thank you dr. for the reply.. no my spasm started after the dislocation. actually my jaw bone dislocated 8 years earlier but i have seasonal tok tok sound .. i just want to open my mouth as wide as i can .. and also i want to close my mouth as hard as i can ..