Having headache, weight loss, pain in legs and stomach. Had urine infections. Underlying cause?

I need to ask I feelĀ  very sleepy nowdays ,I sleep for about 12-14 hrs.I have frequent headaches ,loss of concentration,pain in my legs, weight loss ,few days back had urine infection too.pain in stomach again and again but gets k by itself, diarrhea alternate days..what is this?is it a type of cancer,something serious.I even have severe hair loss from past 3 months...I have been a weak child all throughout my life
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013