Having headache, neck pain, loss of appetite. X-ray report said got a spasm. What could be the cause?

hi my name is Leona and i have been suffering with severe headaches from my left side of my head to the back, i have pains in my neck as well as my back, i also have a loss of apetite and no energy at all no matter how much sleep i get, i now have a problem with falling asleep, i feel tired and im always in pain, i have been to a neurologist he has sent me for a ct scan as well as a neck xray but all he said was that i had a spasm which he then gave me medication for after taking all this medication i am still feeling the same or maybe worse, please help me i am only 22 years old and i have already been to so many doctors.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013