Having hair fall, taken dandruff treatment, had iron deficiency, thyroid imbalance, irregular periods

i had thick and healthy hair . i am experiencing hair fall, for the last few months. had seen many doctors. i live in a hostel where the water is not so good, and hence has taken dandruff treatment. but no use. now the thickness of my hair is really very low. (i had been treated for anemia , 3 years back, and tests done showed that i had iron defeciency. but now my hb level is 12.4). am i having thyroid imbalance? why am i experiencing huge hair fall? my periods cycle is not regular for past few months. please help me. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012