Having habit of masturbation, energy fully gone, bones week. How to regain health again and stop masturbation?

Hello sir, This is rosy am an indian girl ,,,m having the habbit of masturbation that now totally spoiled my engery i started it from 6 years now my age is 23 so my question is now my bones are week and not able to slim am very fat not even to grow even a inch ..Is there any way to get my 23 years health again....???????i would lik to stop masturbation but i couldnt my harmones flowes are high to get it very normal?am yet to marry a guy ,,,am going to marry a guy this month so plss suggest save my health sir//....
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

First of all you must understand that masturbation can’t affect your health in bad way.

But certainly it full fill your body need so will improve your health.

You will be a precious gift to your husband as you will be an interested partner during sex with him.

Which is the main problem of almost all husbands all over the world?

I suggest you to

Not to worry with this habit your married life will be excellent.

Good Luck.

Dr Agarwal V L