Having gum bleeding, blackish gum, white discharge, dry lips. Quit smoking. Any antibiotics for gum disease? Am I having mouth cancer?

i have problem with my mouth, the symptoms: gum bleeding black gum a white substance come out from the gap between teath and gum. i also doubt that it could be a mouth cancer , because i smoke rarely for 2 years and just before a month i quit. i take alcohol very very rarely for past 2 years. i dont have any kind of lump found in my mouth, or any other symptoms of cancer. but, my lips some times are dry and i can find a small white dot and it is what i am afraid of. but it disappear when i wet my upper lips with water or saliva . i am taking self treatment for gingivitis .currently, i am in china so i cant see any english speaking doctors, as they charge money like anything. please guide me, i am from a poor family. some of my questions, what kind of food diet should i follow? what is the antibiotic for the gum disease? what is the chance of this symptoms may be a mouth cancer? any other advice for me is greatly prised . thanking you, eashwar raghunathan
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012