Having guilt by doing wrong at the past. Depression, anxiety, pain in stomach. Is it due to guilt?

I did something wrong a while back, and now I feel like I have guilt and perhaps depression/ anxiety . My stomach has been in pain for months now. Could this be the guilt? Or should i see a doctor? I m really worried and it s caused a lot of discomfort. I haven t taken any medication in about 4 years. So far all I feel is an upset stomach and as a result, I have a hard time enjoying myself, and often don t want to interact with people or go anywhere.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013