Having frequent malaria attacks. Diagnosed with peptic ulcer. Having weightloss, hairloss. Due to ulcer?

I am a 25 years old female. I weigh 40kg and my height is 5 feet . I have a 2 year old son who is perfectly healthy. I live in Nigeria, so I have malaria attacks 3-4 times a year averagely. I was diagnosed with peptic ulcer 2 years ago shortly after I had my son. I took some medication ( omeprazole ) for 2 weeks. My problem is ever since I had my baby I ve lost a total of 10kg and my hair has been falling. Its been so hard for me to put on weight even after I stopped breastfeeding . Is it the ulcer? Or do you think I have an underlying condition?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013