Having fever, fatigue and loss of appetite. Can fever be because of consuming thyrnorm tab?

i am 45 year old female. i am taking 100mg thyronorm and storvas 10mg from last 3years. now from last 3 months i am having fever which reaches maximum of 99.6. In the morning it is less than normal and then rises at 12 noon and then after 2hours come down to normal. again at 4: 30 pm it rises and gradually within 3 or 4 hours comes down. I hav no fatigue , no reduction in appetite . blood tests are showing all negative. Can my fever be becose of thyronorm?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013