Having fever, cough, tests indicate e-coli positive. Suggestions?

My daughter had food contamination & had fever for 24 hrs.she was administered Norflox & edmontun(3 doses only) .She started having loose motions for a few days .she was administered Ornof for two days & then stool test was done she had 8-10 pus cells hpf & 8-10 hpf rbc .at this point she was Administered zenoflox for two days.her stools went down to 4 from 10-12 Last night she developed cough & fever 100-101.5.we also got the culture report Today & it indicates e-coli esbl positive.her fever seems due to viral & she did not have any fever since the last ten days till yesterday .please advise E-mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012