Having fever and mild cold. Numbness in fingers and hands. Is the fever due to cold?

Ive had a mild cold for about a month two days ago i walked around with somewhat light clotges which made me cold outside in the evening. Same as yesterday. Since last night i havent been feeling good. Not just a minor cold. I ached. I hoped I would feel better in the morning. I woke up took my temperature and it peaked to 103degrees. Now my hands and fingers are numb and hard to move. I took ibuprofen .. Is it just a fever from my cold?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013