Having family history of epilepsy. Had seizure 4 years back. Reduced medications. Free from epilepsy?

Sir. I am 21yrs old now and till now i only had 1 seizure that was in october 2009 while travelling in a bus . I never drank till that seizure. The effect of seizure lasted for approx 30min .. means it took 30 mins to be normal again . When i got conscious i felt like i had bitten my tongue and the passengers travelling side by informed me about the white material from my mouth. After 1-2 days i was directed for eeg and mri ..however both reports came out to be normal. And my real sister is facing this epilepsy for approx 7yrs(4 Years before me) ..even she got fits while on medication . Docs considering this issue of family history and put me on medication that was Epilex chromo 500mg (2 times a day) then after seizure free 3yrs.. my dosage is being reduced in proportions , now i am having epilex chrono 300mg(2 times a day) and soon i will quit this medication . I wanted to know is there any chance of seizure now or am epilepsy free ? and in between last 6months i started drinking although not frequenty and in less quantity too (BEER only) Do it can adversely affect me if i keep on drinking not frequently at all??
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013