Having eye floaters, growing. Will it affect my eyesight in the long run?

Hi, I have been having eye floaters for the last 10 years in my left eye. It has been growing every year from a dot to a long strand with branches uptil now. I have consulted different doctors and optometrists regarding my condition but even my floaters has not been spotted yet. I also have my vision as if I am seeing through water, alhough this doesnt impeade me from reading small letters. I do not feel any pain or headache but a certain discomfort. I would appreciate if you can tell me if this condition will affect my eyesight in the long run. Novy Fazal
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013