Having edema in leg, swelling in spine. Taking lasix, metolozone. What is the cause?

my husband has edema is his legs and feet bad !! he is on lasix and metolozone and nobody seems to know why he has a lot of swelling in his spine from spine problems and get shots in his spine and also gets shots is that the cause do you think? he already had an echo on heart and is normal tnine leve is normal and potassium s normal he has to ahve surgery pretty soon and is scared he wont make it!!! ( bladder surgery)
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013