Having eczema problem on foot, itching. Suggested to take injection. What to do?

Dear Sir, I am having eczeema type problem on my foot from my child hood , now I am 30yrs old. I do not apply soap & use to wear only cotton shocks on foot. But still it appears yearly about 5 to 6 times with itching and water coming out of it. I used to take pentids and some skin creams and it will be cured with in 10 days. I have consulted doctors some said it is uncurable and recently one doctor suggested to take some injection on that particular area of foot. Sicking your valuable suggesstions.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013