Having eating disorders. Can stay without eating the whole day. Stomach pains when eating. Reason?

When ever i eat i can t seem to hold it down very well and i don t know why. I don t eat alot as i never think about food and i m never really hungry, i can go a whole day without eating because i forget. I get really bad stomach pains when i do eat and i plot a lot. I am also really stressed at the moment which might have something to do with it, but i have had this problem for just over a year, What can i do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012