Having early pregnancy symptoms. All tests negative. Having cramps, swelling in the rightside. Ectopic pregnancy?

Hello. There is a chance I m pregnant. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms , including colostrum leaking from my breast . I have taken several home test and one blood test. All have been negative. My doctor wants to do a bhgc test in a week. I m terrified I m having an etopic pregnancy and that is why my hoc is too low to detect pregnancy. Is that possible? I m cramping on my right side by ovaries, I feel a little swollen on that side, and I keep getting bubbly-type feelings going up and down where my ovary is.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013