Having ear popping and blocked ears, disc bulged in back, causing severe pain. Have dizzy spells and pressure in head. Is it stress?

i have been having ear popping and blocked ears since december. i also have tmj with my jaw that i have begain wearing a mouthguard for. i also have 2 disc bulges in my back that have been quite painful. i have been experiencing dizzy spells and offbalanceness and as well as pressure in my shoulders,neck and across forehead . they said i have extreme stress which is causing all the tension . i cant seem to relax as i have some many things that are playing up at the moment
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013