Having ear infection, ringing, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, headache, blood in mucous, swollen throat, hard to breath, chest pains, congestion, cough. Cause?

i have had this terrible cough and its just getting are some of my symptoms ear infection/ringing, loss of appetite , cant sleep for a couple days even with meds, head pain, blood in white mucus sometimes, throat is swollen and hard to breath, chest pains, congested, memory , have been drinking 8+ bottles of water a day and still feel dehygerated. Sweating-having cold and hot sweating, face is turning red from coughing so much and so hard constantly/ burping up vomit in mouth, light headed, The cough goes from a mild, dry, hacking cough to a severe cough that you can t control, thick mucus. do you think its worth going to the emergency room? MY BREATHING IS TERRIBLE AND IT HURTS A LOT!!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012