Having dull ache in left ribcage during dinner, heart murmur. 50% blockage found in heart valve. Treatment?

For the last 10days I have been waking up in the middle of the night with a dull ache under my left ribcage or breastbone. It does not bother me at dinner or while out. The rest of the time I feel fine. I do have a heart mumur have had it for as long as I can remember and a 5o% blockage in one vaule discovered in a angiogram. But told it did not block the flow that was a year ago. No stint needed. At my last colonostomy and Upper GI check they said I did have a small hiatel hernia , but that seemed common in a lot of people, not concerned. What do you think is causing the problem, every night.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013