Having dryness in eyes, hashimoto's, hypothyroid, face swollen. Sensitive to gluten. Treatment?

I have this permanent haze over both my eyes. It has been there for years. I have dry eyes which I treat but that does not help the haze. My eyesight has not changed in years and my eye dr has not seen any problems except dry eyes for the past 5 years or so. My eye sight has barely changed. I do have Hashimoto s as well as Hypothryroid so I thought maybe it was linked to that. But as I get better for that, the haze does not change. I am also extremely sensitive to Gluten where my face swells up so I was thinking it was the inflammation. For the most part, I am completely Gluten free unless I unknownly eat it and have been for almost a year.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013