Having dizzy spells after a fall that caused minor bleeding in brain. Anything to worry ?

Hi, I am a 34 year old male in good health. I sustained a head injury approximately 4 and 1/2 weeks ago after a fall that caused a small bleed on the brain, identified by CT scan , the advice given was the bleed was quite minor and will be absorbed back into the body over a period of time. Since the accident I have been having dizzy spells, havent had them before, and they have gradually been lessoning in frequency and intensity. I was wondering if I should get checked again soon. Dizzy spells are quite uncomfortable, norally happens when I get up or down too fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012