Having depression, short breaths, tired, impairment. Test results low vitamin B12, D3. Taking thyroxine. Suggest?

Hi Sir, I am a computer engineer by profession. From about last 4 years I am suffering from weird disease. The over all symptoms are : 1. Depression. 2. Shorts in breath. 3. Mental fatigue . 4. Extreme tired in eyes , behind the eyes. some time not able to face light. 5. dowdiness. 6. Slow calculation in mind. ( feel for last four years) 7. Impairment. 8. Some time feel some fastness in brain cause me unable to conscious , Move a part of body, or goes into deep fast unconscious form with a sweet pain or itching in my brain ( for last one year) 9. A Zooon Zoooooon sound in brain when wake up. 10 . every sound goes into brain like a hammer bitten. Test results. 1. Hemoglobin not goes up from 12.5 from last four year I have seen in reports , even MCV etc are low. 2. Found hypothyroidism 1.5 year back. 3. Found vitamin B12 low 1.5 year back. 4. Found vitamin D3 deficient 6 month back. from last 1.5 year taking thyroxine TAB 50 . I have not get complete freedom from these disease only got some relief. Please suggest why these disease and solution..
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013