Having depression. Throw, break things, bite, kick. Taking sertraline. Information on bipolar?

i want to know the systems for bipola as my youngest daughter has it as i have a depression as well as im on tablets ffor my depression they are called sertraline as i take one of a morning and one of a night my signs of depression is i throw and break things i hit my fiannce and bite and kick some times he trys to talk to me i stare in to space when he is trying to talk to me i go off my tablets and throw them out it takes days for me to get back on them and tqakes me hours to calm down as i have good and bad days as i have consulted my doctor about my recent mood changes and i have to see a gynercoligist and a phyirist if u could send me some imformation on bipola would be so helpful and much appricated

yours trully

jenny fairfield
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013