Having dark, purple bruise on abdomen with fine bumps around the limning of the bruise, itching. What could this be?

Okay, I have this really dark, purple bruise on the left side of my abdominals. It s in the shape of an almost perfect circle, with some really fine bumps clustered around the lining of the circle and then some a bit scattered in the middle. i don t recall bumping into anything that would cause this bruise and it appeared seemingly out of nowhere and itches a lot. Any ideas as to what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012