Having cramps in stomach, lower back, strong urine smell, yellow urine. Having enough water. Reason?

I should be having my period around this Thursday. I don t usually have cramps until about a day before I start it. I began having cramps in my stomach & mostly lower back for 6 days now, off & on. Today I noticed I have kind of strong smelling urine , even though I have been drinking only water. Sometimes when I pee it is yellow & sometimes it is clear in the same day. Even with drinking the water?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013