Having cough with fever. On antibiotics and panadol. Can I take expectorant?

HELLO, 10 DAYS AGO I STARTED COUGHING (DRY COUGH) AND MY VOICE CHANGED. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALLERGY . BUT 2 DAYS AFTER I STARTED FEVER (38.5 DEG). I TOOK PANADOL. COUGH WAS STILL DRY. 4TH DAY, STILL HAD FEVER ABOUT 39.2 I STARTED ANTIBIOTICS ( ZITHROMAX 250 MG). I TOOK 2 PILLS (500MG) FOR 4 DAYS AND 250MG FOR 3 DAYS. 2 DAYS THROUGH MY ANTIBIOTIC INTAKE MY COUGH BECAME PRODUCTIVE (FIRST 2 DAYS COLOUR WAS GREEN, NOW IT IS TURNING MORE INTO YELLOW). I AM STILL COUGHING AND PRODUCING YELLOW PHLEGM BUT WITH SOME DIFFICULTY. I DON T HAVE FEVER. SHALL I STOP ANTIBIOTICS? SHALL I TAKE ANY EXPECTORANT? FOR HOW LONG. I AM A 45YR MALE 82KG. THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012