Having constipation, taking laxatives. Pain below breast bone, cough, breathing difficulty. Reason?

my mom is 63. she has been taking oxycodone for the past five years for her back. she has had very bad contipation latley. she will take many laxitives and she says just hard balls come out. now she is having a severe pain below her brest bone. she has also had a cough for the past few weeks. also she has been losing her breath doing small tasks and needs her inhaler . do you have any ideas? she does not have a doctor appt. for another week. but i am very worried. i am sorry. i did not realize i had to pay money for your opinion. for i do not have any. i am just very worried and scared. my email is YYYY@YYYY if you can plase help me with for free......
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012