Having classid, avelox and diflucan. Why am I still coughing?

hi Dear Dr i am george and having cough from nov 2011 and having antibiotic s as soon as the antibiotic course is over cough slowly start coming with in a gap of 1 month i was having classid which showed good response just recetly ciplox and steroids showed very slow response sputm and salaiva didnt show anthing and xray was normal and allergy tests were normal and blood report bilurubin level was high and cholestrol 5.3 is there a chance that i am infected with TB ? from yday i started having classid and avelox and diflucan and used ventolin puff and the purple puff i have severe breathing difficulty too. give me a suggestion ? thanks .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012