Having chronic constipation and bleeding from nostrils. Should I be worried?

My two year old daughter has been having cronic constipation for last couple of weeks...she has been also bleeding from one of her nosetril for last couple of weeks but not every it related. Should i worry n take her to a doctor. We r staying in the middle east. The climat is getting colder but it still is around 18 degree. How can i help her from constipation?.. i feel she is holding to herself when she feels like going. She must be scared of the pain. Please help me Thanks Liss ( U.A.E)
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012