Having chest pains, headaches and stomach ache. Borderline cholesterol levels. History of tests indicating diabetes

Hi Ive had some blodd tests done and mt full blood count and cholestorol tests are borderline according to the doctors receptionist but i cant see the doctor for 2 and half week so i was wondering what the results might mean or indicate. I had the tests done because I had been having chest pains, headaches and stomach pains and previous tests had indicated diabetes . Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012