Having chest pains, feeling of something moving through veins, shortness of breath. History of IV drug abuse and smoking. Advice?

im 20 years old male, and have a history of iv drug abuse mostly oxycontin pills, i got clean and have been for about a month an a half, i have been having chest pains very frequently mostly what feels like in my heart but also on the right side of my chest rarly. i also have what feels like somthing moving through my viens, its like i can feel a collection of the pills binders and fillers lumped together traveling through my viens mostly in my arms chest and neck . i have shortness of breath somtimes too, this is scaring me alot now that this has been goingon for a couple of months, also i am about a 3/4 pack a day smoker, i apprecaite any answers i could get.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012