Having chest pain, cough and shortness of breath after PICC line insertion in the arm. Had to depend on oxygen. What should I do?

Yes. I had a picc line inserted in my arm on Thursday. I ve antibiotics were supposed to start today. Yesterday chest pain/pressure, shortness of breath, and coughing began. Went to ER, they did ct scans, chest X-rays, blood work etc...all was normal, but its still happening. In infusion today when they started my meds, chest pain became unbearable and I needed oxygen . After that its all still happening, comes and goes. I m a 19 yr old female.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013