Having bubbling feeling in legs. Reason?

Hello. Today I went for a walk and came home to sit on my couch. After sitting for about a minute, I felt odd bubbling in my legs. I think this was due to the workout I had yesterday and the little walk I took today. Or maybe because I m wearing very tight jeans. Why am I feeling this is in my legs? I m not really sure.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Please distinguish between bubbling sensation and numbness and crawling sensations. Numbness and crawling sensation often results after some awkward sitting positions which we often experience.
Bubbling sensation is not that common and is very difficult to diagnose. Very few people express this as bubbling.
Therefore, your sensations need to be understood properly for which (if required) you may consult a physician.
Good luck.