Bubbling twitching in the thigh. Reason?

I m getting a strange feeling in my leg, usually while lying down that kind of feels like a bubbling twitch in my thigh. It kind of feels like blood trying to get through my vein . I also feel like my left leg just generally feels strange. This could very well be me just being nervous about the weird sensations I m feeling also.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

From the available symptoms it is very difficult to come to conclusive diagnosis. I presume that you meant twitching of muscles when you said bubbling. Every body muscle twitches The twitches happening because of anxiety / stress, caffeine or recent spasm to the muscle etc. You need not worry about the condition leading to some other serious neurological problems. Don't worry. Don't be nervous. Be happy.
Good luck