Having brown vaginal discharge. Getting stomachache and feeling dizzy. Took medicine. Any ideas?

Hi I am 21 years old and I have been having some brown vaginal discharge since some time...My stomach hurts a lot at times...But recently I have been feeling dizzy and weak at my knees...My belly hurts a lot just below the diaphragm and on the lower right...I would also like to add that I have a little pile in my backside which hurts only if I eat too much spicy food and go to stool ... ,My doctor jsut gave me some medicines to cure the stomach ache..Can you help me?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013