Having brown discharge. Cause?

hi.. the last 3 weeks ive been seeing brown discharge on my panties and everytime i wipe after using the bathroom.. i went to the hospital about a week ago about another problem also told the doctor about the brown discharge i did a swob and didn t hear back yet.. i am very worried and don t know what is causing this.. hope you can help me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
u should have mentioned your age so that i could help u with better suggestions.. generally speaking it could be spot bleeding it could be either due to premenses or pregnancy ..