Having breathing and digestive problems, bulging stomach. Low blood count. Not cured after medication. What is the cure?

My brother s son is around 17 yrs old, he is in india (Andhra Paadesh)... He has been suffering from some soft of breathing problem, digestive problems and his stumoch bulges litterbit some times.... we took to a gastroenterologiest..... he has done endogram and found nothing in his stomuch....and said everything is alright...his blood reports says the boy has blood count/rate is low (just 7) and he is not growing much...he said might be becase of pressure or the food he takes in the hostel.... and given some medication ... the boy used around 4 weeks.. even after still he has the same problem.... can anybody suggest/direct us how to proceed to fix these problem?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012