Having bouts of tachycardia, chest pain radiating to back, gastrointestinal issues, nausea, increased heartrate, dizziness, headaches. Solution?

I have been having bouts of tachycardia and intense left chest pain which radiates to my back. Cardiac tests have all been normal. I also have gastrointestinal issues and get very nauseas during these episodes. I am very sensitive to sound and smells. I have dizzyness when I stand and increased Heart rate upon standing. I get migraines and headaches almost daily. I always feel bloated and gassy.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012