Having blood in spit. Chest x-ray, blood report clear. Is there any other reason except gum problem?

Sometimes in morning when I wake up, I ve blood mixed with my spit. I do not have blood in spit after I wash my mouth in morning for the entire day. Recently its been happening quiite often. Can there be any other reason except gum problem? My chest x-ray and blood report done as of last month is clear. I also checked with ENT who said everything is clear. Should I do some tests for acid- reflux , etc
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013