Having bloated tummy and face. Had non hormonal coil inserted now removed. Will the bloating come down? Suggestions

I had the non hormonal coil fitted two and a half months ago which didn't suit me, I had cramping, bloating and a sore tender tummy. Anyway 6 weeks ago I had it removed, but my tummy is desperately bloated and so is my face. I look 4 months pregnant. I have always been a small size 8, have a flat tummy and exercise 6 times a week. It is not due to a change in diet. I am worried this will bloating will never go down. It's so bad that several people have commented on my tummy and face. I really want to know if the bloating will go down in time or if there is something I can take to help?

Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Hi, it appears to be due to ascending infection due to the coil,or may be indipendent infection efficting the kidney.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. It is better to have treatment of both the partners for complete eradication of the infection and to prevent recurance. Thank you.