Having back pain, neck pain, tiredness due to working on computer. Prescribed medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

Hi this is Abid from Islamabad, I am 40 years male and having early tiredness and back pain problem. From last 8-10 years I normally have pain in my shoulders and upper back, I gets tired now too early while sitting in front of computer/laptop. I have been advised by a local doctor to lift-up your laptop parallel to your face, I did the same, even then my upper back and shoulders get freeze/shall when I return back from office. Unless I do not sleep four an 0.5-to-1.0 hours after my return to home I do not fee comfortable to continue rest of the day activities I have also been advised following medicine, which does not seems working effectively. Loxonin (pain killer) Vegan (a multi vitamin) Your kind response/consultancy in this regard would be appreciated. Thanx.. & Regards Abid Z 92-0321-0000
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013