Having auto immune thyroiditis and hiatus hernia. Taking thyronorm. Elevated liver enzymes. Suffering from headaches, vomiting and headaches. Cure?

Dear Doctor, i have auo immune thyroiditis and now im in the hypothyroid pahse and have thyronorm 50. i also have hiatus hernia . im 36 years male. since last year i had 2 ultrasound and 1 mrcp of liver in last dec. all fine just tht some calicifation on lower end of liver. i have conntinous pain in my right coastal side and all the time and sometimes it goes away for days. i had weight loss earlier but now i have recovered it. my liver has elevated enzymed. sgot and sgpt at abt 55 and ggt at 110. sometimes maybe once i month i feel guiddy and vomit and have headache and loss of apetite. other days i have very good apetitie. what should i do
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012