Having anxiety, panic disorder and suicidal feelings. Pain and itching in gums on stopping medicines. Remedy?

dear doc i am suffring from anxiety from the last 5 years and panic disorder from the last one year and fear of death like symptom,also pain and itiching like sensation in my lower gums as i lower the dose of medicine sometime,i am prescribed with oxetol 300mg, paxidep 12.5 mg.clonotrilo.25 mg my age is 29 and my wt is 82 .spell of crying episode as well as feelinng of suicide will conqure my mind my basic problem is broken love affair 3 times feeling of used and can i get rid of these medicine and of course this depression as i stop taking therse medicine afeeling of fear always haunt me that something will happen to me if i stop taking these medicines .. pls help me doc at any cost i am from aligarh(up)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012